Fun Ways to Support SA
There are so many ways you can support SA through your regular “dinner out”, grocery trips, and more. See below for current fundraising opportunities, as well as, those that are available year round!
EVERY DAY WAYS TO SUPPORT:
School Group Fundraisers: Visit our new FUNDRAISING calendar for specific efforts coming up!
Visit our GIVING page for more info!
2020 HS Graduation - Video and Photos
Whether in a school gym, church auditorium, or school grass field - graduation is not complete without the official turning of the tassel and hat toss! Congratulations SA 2020 Graduates!! If you were unable to attend you can view the ceremony below or check-out photos.
2020-21 School Supply List
Supply lists are now available! Click below to download this year’s list to start shopping for deals!
End of Year Awards
The 2019-20 school year may not have ended how we expected, but there were still many reasons to celebrate! Take a minute to watch our video awards presentations for Junior High and High School.
- Junior High Awards
- High School Awards Day 1
- High School Awards Day 2
- High School Awards Day 3
- High School Awards Day 4
Winter Athletics Post Season
Post-season is underway for SA basketball teams and swim. See below for details:
All-Mid Valley Team: Benett Bos
All-State Team: Benett Bos (2nd Team); Luke Miller and Kayla Bauldree (3rd Team); and Chloe Baker (Honorable Mention)
State Tournament: Crusader Boys 4th Place
Girls All-Tournament Team Honors: TBA
PacWest Conference: SA Girls Basketball finished the 2019-20 season as PacWest League co-champs. The SA Boys Basketball finished 1st in the PacWest.
- PacWest BX Honors: Benett Bos - “Player of the Year”; Ryan Kendall - “Coach of the Year” (Boys Basketball); Derek Imig - “Coach of the Year” (Girls Basketball)
- 1st Team: Chloe Baker & Kayla Bauldree
- 2nd Team: Austin Miller, Luke Miller, Annabelle Brawley
- Honorable Mention: Hunter Schwenke, Cameron Haslebacher, Tristan Brabson, Aubrey Smith, and & Dylainee Carmony
All Mid-Valley Team: Austyn Shelton
State Medal Results:
- 200 Fresetyle Relay: Salem Academy - TJ Lee, Eli Abraham, Nathan Witters, Austyn Shelton (5th)
- 100 Backstroke: Austyn Shelton (4th)
District Medal Results: Another great season with SA Boys Team finishing 2nd and SA Girls Team finishing 7th at Districts. Here are the complete district medal results:
- 200 Medley Relay: Salem Academy - Austyn Shelton, Kaden Sullinger, TJ Lee, & Nathan Witters (1st); Cody Manning, Tyler Palanuk, Baylor York, & Aiden Hurley (8th)
- 200 Free: Nathan Witters and Angielou Halladey (6th); Luke Miller (7th)
- 200 IM: TJ Lee (1st); Raquel Druery (3rd); Cody Manning (6th)
- 50 Free: Angielou Halladey (6th); Tyler Palanuk (8th)
- 100 Butterfly: Austyn Shelton (1st); Raquel Druery (2nd)
- 100 Free: Naomi Makin (8th)
- 500 Free: Luke Miller (7th)
- 200 Free Relay: Salem Academy - TJ LEe, Eli Abraham, Nathan Witters, Austyn Shelton (1st); Raquel Druery, Naomi Makin, Jordan Hamilton, & Angielou Halladey (5th); Tyler Palanuk, Aiden Hurley, Luke Miller, & Conner Benson (7th)
- 100 Backstroke: Austyn Shelton (1st); Eli Abraham (6th)
- 100 Breastroke: TJ Lee (3rd)
- 400 Free Relay: Cody Manning, Aiden Hurley, Eli Abraham, & Connor Benson (4th); Jason Li, Nathan Williams, Gabriel Vineyard, & Aaron Makin (8th); Raquel Druery, Naomi Makin, Natalie McMullen, Angielou Halladey (6th)
Fall Athletics Post Season Honors
Fall post-season honors for soccer, football, cross country, and volleyball. The season has come to a close, but don’t miss out on the exciting finishes my your Crusader teams!
VB: Chloe Baker (Outside Hitter) and Annabelle Brawley (Libero)
VB: 3rd Place
VB: Chloe Baker (1st Team) & Annabelle Brawley (3rd Team)
FB: Academic All-State 1st place in 3A AND 1st place overall (1A-6A) with 3.65 GPA
VB: Salem Academy PacWest League Champs; Coach Holman - Coach of the Year; Chloe Baker - Player of the Year
GSC: 4th Place; Coach Bauldree - Coach of the Year
1st Team VB: Chloe Baker & Annabelle Brawley
1st Team FB: Gavin Stamback (SP)
1st Team GSC: Kayla Bauldree
2nd Team VB: Hannah Warde & Peyton Donaldson
2nd Team FB: Chase Brown (LB) & Gavin Stamback (DB)
2nd Team GSC: Dylainee Carmony
Honorable Mention VB: Lauren Wearne & Tristan Brabson
Honorable Mention FB: Brandon Reed (QB and LB), Gavin Stamback (WR), Baylor York (OL), Kaden Sullenger (OL), Tyler Elker (DL)
Honorable Mention GSC: Kaitlin Bauldree & Emily Kroeker
Honorable Mention BSC: Caleb Brownell & Nathan Witters
Crusader Apparel - Now Available
Are you looking for ways to show your school spirit! Visit our brand new Crusader Store with a wide variety of styles, sizes, and athletic teams - shipping in just a few days of placing your order. Shop now!
Need an inexpensive option? A smaller variety of discounted shirts/sweatshirts are available. Orders are consolidated prior to printing so shipping dates may vary. Visit www.rokkitwear.com and type SALEMACAD in the E-Flyer Code field!
ACSI Math Olympics Results
Congratulations to all our ACSI Math Olympic Grades 3-7 participants! What an amazing showing by Salem Academy students. The following placed in the top 5:
- 1st Place: Carley Jenkins (7th) and Emma Brewer (4th)
- 2nd Place: Adalin Narvaez (3rd) and Sohan Parikh (3rd)
- 3rd Place: Kerra Langholz (7th), Asher Tunison (5th), and Carter Bee (3rd)
- 4th Place: Wyatt Brown (7th), Jesse Bauldree (6th), and Connor Mikeska (3rd)
- 1st Place: Caleb Mikeska (7th), Hannah Colburn (5th), Emma Johnson (4th), and Devyn Johnosn (3rd)
- 2nd Place: Mark Hoffman (7th) and Emily Morris (5th)
- 3rd Place: Ronan Dougherty (7th) and Ryland Dougherty (4th)
- 5th Place: Logan Martin (6th), Kaitlin Bee (5th), and Ellyanna Lindquist (3rd)